TERMS OF SERVICE
Acceptance Of Terms Of Service
- By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting, browsing or making purchases through the Site or our mobile application (the “Application”), you agree to these Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site or through the Services by us, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated by us from time to time. If you do not accept these Terms of Service, you are not permitted to, and you must not, access or use the Services or purchase subscriptions or products from us.
- Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference. IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR HR DOORWAY, THE FIRM AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE. PLEASE READ THE “AUTO-RENEWALS AND RECURRING BILLING FOR PLANS AND OTHER SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES” SECTION BELOW.
- ARBITRATION NOTICE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER: EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE “DISPUTES” SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
EligibilityYou represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, or if you are under 18 years of age but are at least 13 years old, that you are using the Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian and that you have received your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use the Services. If you are under 18 years of age and have not received such permission from your parent or legal guardian, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change our eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms of Service or use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.
RegistrationTo sign up for the Services, you must register for an account on the Services (an “Account”). You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. You shall not:
- select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person
- use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization
- use as a username a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account password secure. You may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the Services without permission. You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use the Services (including, but not limited to, any changes to or revocation of any licenses from state authorities), breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account. You can delete your Account, either directly or through a request made to one of our employees on the website.
DefinitionFor purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, illustrations, videos, audio clips, artwork, interfaces, products, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, interactive features and other content generated, provided or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services. While we try to make sure that all Content contained in the Services (other than any user-generated content, if applicable) is correct, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. Information made available through the Services is not a substitute for information from experts or professionals in the applicable area. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you while using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Services is or will continue to be accurate.
Notices And RestrictionsThe Services may contain Content specifically provided by us or our partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services. You shall not sell, license, rent or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for any purpose other than using the Services as contemplated by us and these Terms of Service is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us. HR Doorway, HRDOORWAY the LOGO and other HR Doorway’s trademarks, service marks and graphics used in connection with the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of HR Doorway’s (collectively “HR Doorway’s Marks”). Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners (collectively “Third-Party Marks”). The HR Doorway’s Marks and Third-Party Marks may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of HR Doorway’s or the applicable trademark holder.
Use LicenseThe Content, as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of the Services, are owned, controlled, and licensed by HR Doorway’s or its licensors, unless otherwise indicated. Subject to these Terms of Service, we grant each user of the Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) Content solely for purposes of using the Services.
Availability Of ContentWe do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. We reserve the right, but do not have any obligation, to (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms of Service), or for no reason at all and (ii) remove or block any Content from the Services.
SMS, MMS AND OTHER TEXT MESSAGINGSome of our services may allow you to receive SMS, MMS or other text message notifications from us (each, a “Text Message”). To the extent you voluntarily opt to have Text Messages from us sent directly to your mobile phone, the following terms apply:
- In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your mobile provider’s standard message and data rates may apply to our confirmation Text Message and all subsequent Text Message correspondence according to your individual rate plan provided by your wireless carrier. Please consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for browsing data and sending and receiving Text Messages. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any text messaging or wireless charges incurred by you or by a person that has access to your wireless device or telephone number. If your carrier does not permit text alerts, you may not receive the Text Messages from us. You can opt out of receiving any further Text Messages from us by replying “STOP” to any Text Message you receive from us.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any Text Messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. Text Message services are provided on an “AS IS” basis. Data obtained from you in connection with any Text Message services may include your cell phone number, your provider’s name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the Services you request from us.
- By providing us with your wireless phone number, you confirm that you want us to send you information that we think may be of interest to you to such phone number, which may include using automated dialing technology to send you Text Messages at the wireless number you provided.
User ContentAny Content that is submitted to us or to the Services by users, or otherwise added, uploaded, distributed or posted to the Services, whether publicly or privately transmitted, including, without limitation, product reviews, survey responses and comments (“User Content”), is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. User Content also includes Content provided by users through third party services such as a user’s social media account (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.) if such Content mentions, tags or otherwise interacts with hrdoorwaywp.com, the Services or any of our products or services. You represent that all User Content submitted by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. User Content that you submit must not: (i) contain any content that infringes intellectual property rights, data protection or privacy rights of an individual; (ii) be defamatory or threatening; (iii) impersonate any person or entity; (iv) contain unauthorized advertising; or (v) transmit or distribute any virus and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive elements. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees with respect to any User Content that you access on or through the Services. By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), fully paid, royalty-free license and right to use, copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), edit, modify and make derivative works from your User Content (including, without limitation, your name and likeness, photographs and testimonials) for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Services a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Content through the Site and/or the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content, including after your termination of your Account or the Services. In addition, you waive any so-called “moral rights” or rights of privacy or publicity in your User Content. For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our users does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including, without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Any feedback, reviews, comments, suggestions or recommendations for modifications, improvements or changes to the Services that you provide to us (“Feedback”) shall be solely owned by us (including all intellectual property rights therein and thereto). You hereby irrevocably assign to us and agree to irrevocably assign to us all of your right, title and interest in and to all Feedback, including, without limitation, all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At our request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as we may reasonably request to assist us to acquire, perfect and maintain our intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
Rules Of Conduct
- As a condition of use, you agree not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms of Service. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services.
- You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; (v) use manual or automated software, devices or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; (vii) distribute information you know is false, misleading, untruthful, unlawful or inaccurate; (viii) upload any software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party; or (ix) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
- You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including, without limitation, any application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (ii) modify, translate or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services; or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose any information or content as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including, without limitation, the investigation of potential violations hereof; (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and the public.
- All orders of our products must be for personal use only. By purchasing our products and services, you hereby agree not to resell or distribute such products or services for any commercial purposes. If we have reason to believe that your order is not for personal use, we reserve the right to reject or cancel any order that you place.
Third Party ServicesThe Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply our endorsement or any association between us and their operators. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
App StoreYou acknowledge and agree that the availability of the Application is dependent on the third party websites from which you download the Application, e.g., the App Store from Apple or the Android app market from Google (each, an “App Store”). Each App Store may have its own terms and conditions to which you must agree before downloading mobile applications from such store, including the Apple, Inc. Device and Application Terms for the Apple App Store set forth below. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Application is conditioned upon your compliance with, such App Store terms and conditions. To the extent such other terms and conditions from such App Store are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in these Terms of Service shall apply.
Apple Device And Application TermsIf you are accessing the Services via an application on a device provided by Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) or an application obtained through the Apple App Store, the following shall apply:
- Both you and HR Doorway’s acknowledge that these Terms of Service are concluded between you and HR Doorway’s only, and not with Apple, and that Apple is not responsible for, does not endorse, and is not involved in the application;
- The application is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Services for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service as they are applicable to the Services;
- You will only use the application in connection with an Apple device that you own or control;
- You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the application;
- In the event of any failure of the application to conform to any applicable warranty, including those implied by law, you may notify Apple of such failure; upon notification, Apple’s sole warranty obligation to you will be to refund to you the purchase price, if any, of the application;
- You acknowledge and agree that hrdoorwaywp.com, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the application;
- You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any third-party claim that the application or your possession and use of the application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, HR Doorway, and not Apple, will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such infringement claim;
- You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
- Both you and HR Doorway’s acknowledge and agree that, in your use of the application, you will comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use; and
- Both you and HR Doorway’s acknowledge and agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms of Service, and that upon your acceptance of these Terms of Service, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms of Service against you as a third-party beneficiary hereof.